Rates & Insurance
I offer in-person and virtual sessions for the following:
- Initial Consultation (15 minutes) – No charge
- Individual Session In-Person or Virtual (50 minutes) – $150
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy Intake – $150
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy Session – $220
I accept the following insurance but you will need to verify your coverage and copay through the provider:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Oscar Health
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
In an effort to provide psychotherapy during economic hardship, Patak Counseling offers several reduced fee sessions. The reduced fee program reserves a limited number of slots for those in significant financial hardship, based on a good will system. Prospective clients in need of a lower session fee are encouraged to inquire about the program.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!